Bed/Bath: 2bd / 1.5ba
Type: Flat - Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Bright & Spacious Marina 2BD Upper Flat w/ GG Bridge Views
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Approximately 1200 sq ft
- Upper flat in 3-unit building
- Full Golden Gate Bridge views from living room
- Decorative fireplace
- Updated kitchen w/ breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
- Formal dining room
- Hardwood floors in main living areas - brand new carpet in bedrooms
- Both bedrooms are at rear of bldg
- Large shared backyard
- Washer/dryer coin-op in building garage
- Storage in garage - an abundance of storage space in unit
- 1-car parking included
- Walk Score of 92; A walker’s paradise. Daily errands do no require a vehicle
- Bike Score of 80; Very bike-able area, flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score 84; Excellent transit, with multiple bus lines within a few blocks, such as 43-Masonic, 30-Stockton, 30-X Marina Express, 47/49-Van Ness.
There’s an endless supply of outdoor activities in the Marina. You can play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, jog beside the shoreline in Crissy Field, brace the open waters at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or peruse one of the many festivals and/or farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center. The ever-so-popular Chestnut Street runs at the neighborhood’s center. Dense with shops, restaurants and entertainment, a constant buzz fills the sidewalks. Unique eateries abound, visit: Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe and the critically acclaimed A16.
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion , an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair , the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts . It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this roo...
More About Marina